- Recent Job Postings
- Seeking retired architect, engineer or project managerVanguard Modular Building SystemsSchertz, TX
- Sales AssistantCanyon Springs Golf ClubSan Antonio, TX
- Building Attendant - Part-TimeOak Hills ChurchSan Antonio, TX
- Campus ProducerOak Hills ChurchSelma, TX
- Assistant ManagerSubway/ RiversubSan Antonio, TX
- Retail Sales ClerkOrange Leaf Frozen YogurtSan Antonio 4 locations, TX
- Retail Sales AssociateKings X Toy SoldiersSan Antonio, TX
- Preschool TeacherGrace Point Daycare & Preschool MinistrySan Antonio, TX
- BookkeeperValcor Commercial Real EstateSAN ANTONIO, TX
- Content Marketing SpecialistDigital Creative InstituteSan Antonio, TX
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
There’s another translation of this scripture that says God gives us the power to get wealth. You may not realize that it’s His doing whenever prosperity comes. Like healing, we tend to think wealth and success are only God’s doing when they come instantly and miraculously likesome lottery jackpot. It's important not to forget that it is God who gave us bodies naturally designedto heal and return to wholeness time and time again. He’s the One who gives ideas for inventions and guidance for business. He leads us to places where we will prosper. God has faithfully bestowed this wealth-gaining power throughout history. Look at Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Solomon, David and Joseph. What He has done for one He will do for you because He never changes. Receive your power to succeed.
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am equipped to prosper because God has promised it and He is faithful.
- I receive the blessing of Abraham purchased for me by Christ Jesus.
- I have what it takes to succeed because I have the spirit of the living God within me.
Word of the Day
Remember the Lord your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life
Please pray for discernment. I am currently in a new job that I am not so sure is for me. School for the career starts...
I am in a position that is not a good fit. It is a daily drain on my morale and energy. Please pray for God to help me...
Please pray for my family. It has been rough since my dad went to be with Jesus.
I am looking for a new job.