- Recent Job Postings
- Pest Control TechnicianApple Pest Control, Inc.Helotes, TX
- Production ManagerArmortex, Inc.Schertz, TX
- NOC Technical Support SupervisorAviat NetworksSan Antonio, TX
- Administrative AssistantTroutz & CompanySan Antonio, TX
- Customer Care SupervisorPlant InterscapesSan Antonio, TX
- Gutter InstallerQuality Gutter SystemsBoerne, TX
- Building Attendant Part-TimeOak Hills ChurchOuter West, TX
- Building AttendantOak Hills ChurchSan Antonio, TX
- Dental AssistantLandon E. Ludwick DDSSan Antonio, TX
- Building Attendant - Part-TimeOak Hills ChurchSan Antonio, TX
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the day
In this scripture the apostle Paul was discussing the appropriate time and place to pray in the Spirit and in our natural language. Look at the reason he gives for praying so others can understand — to “strengthen the people who hear you.” Everyone who has ever been unemployed realizes that many people are affected by the situation — spouses, children, relatives and friends. This time can be especially stressful for family members. So imagine the impact you can have if you will pray with your family. As you thank God for His promises and praise Him for meeting all your needs, your prayers will give them strength and confidence. Don’t let another day go by without your family members hearing you praise God for your guaranteed victory!
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I thank God publicly for I know He will meet all our needs.
- I receive confidence in the Word and boldness to pray before others.
- I accept my assignment to strengthen others with my prayers.
Word of the Day
pray for daily wisdom and favor with man and his kingdom come where i'am at and his will be done on earth as it in...
Things are not pleasant at my current job and I dread going there every day. I really need grace favor and wisdom...
Please pray that these employers will stop judging me by the color of my skin so that I can get a job and support my...